Golf Course in Pearland
The course is normally closed on Mondays. Information about current course conditions is posted regularly at the first and tenth tees.
- Joe Finger, 1971
Golf Course Superintendent
- Carter Hindes
Location & Type of Grass
- Tee Boxes - Tifway 419 Bermuda
- Greens - Mini-Verde Bermuda
- Fairways & Rough - Tifway 419 & Common Bermuda
Distance Indicators(All to Center of Green)
- Markers on cart trails and in fairways at 100 (red), 150 (white) and 200 (blue) yards
- Crepe Myrtles are 150 yards
- Red - Front
- Yellow - Middle
- Blue - Back
U.S.G.A. Rules are In Effect with the Following Local Rules
- Out of bounds is marked with white stakes.
- Red stakes mark lateral water hazards. Yellow stakes mark water hazards.
- Embedded ball rule is in effect through the green.
- Drainage ditch right of No. 8 is ground under repair.
- All yardages are measured to the center of the green.
Care of the Course
- Observe the 90 degree rule to protect our fairways.
- Allow faster players to play through.
- Golf carts must remain on paths within 50 yards of tees and greens.
- Replace all divots.
- Rake all bunkers after you hit.
- Repair all ball marks.