The golf course is open Tuesday through Sunday, from 7:30 AM to 7 PM.
Location & Type of Grass:
Tee Boxes- Tifway 419 Bermuda
- Greens - Mini-Verde Bermuda
- Fairways & Rough - Tifway 419 & Common Bermuda
(All to Center of Green)
- Markers on cart trails and in fairways at 100 (red), 150 (white) and 200 (blue) yards
- Crepe Myrtles are 150 yards
Red - Front
- Yellow - Middle
- Blue - Back
U.S.G.A. Rules are In Effect with the Following Local Rules:
Out of bounds is marked with white stakes.
- Red stakes mark lateral water hazards. Yellow stakes mark water hazards.
- Embedded ball rule is in effect through the green.
- Drainage ditch right of No. 8 is ground under repair.
- All yardages are measured to the center of the green.
Care of the Course:
Observe the 90 degree rule to protect our fairways.
- Allow faster players to play through.
- Golf carts must remain on paths within 50 yards of tees and greens.
- Replace all divots.
- Rake all bunkers after you hit.
Repair all ball marks.